welcome note

News, photos, videos, events and other information on the wedding of Eunice Mbeyu Govi and Narshion Matai Ngao that will be on the 25th day of february 2011.

Tuesday 24 January 2012

The dawn of blessings

When I was planning out for my wedding last year, I knew I was going to have a web application (software) to help in managing some of the tasks that need done. This is because of the geographical challenge I face here in Kilifi as most of my friends, family and relatives live in other towns (Mombasa, Nairobi or even abroad). I also envisioned service provision was going to be a challenge in that getting things organized in time would call for extra efforts. Therefore, I started well my wedding preparations by building a small app to help with these  challenges but unfortunately my house was broken into in November and lost my code.
In an attempt to content myself with the loss, I looked around for a blog provider so that I can quickly put up something (this blog site) inorder to allow me and the people involved exchange information on the go regarding stuff like status updates on issues, emerging concerns and pending item lists.
Therefore in this blog site, we will be discussing what we need to do, what things are pending and our achievements as we near the big day. For those who may not be aware, the wedding is now scheduled for the 25th of February 2012.
Come around on this site for news, photos, events and other info about the upcoming wedding. Remember to hit the "join this site" link on the right under the followers section to be part of this experience. Obviously, its free to send in your comments and feedback on our posts here. Let's make it a dialogue as you read through and comment.
I will be posting photos of us soon... check out for the brides photos and Yes, I'll get her to blog here at some point.

Thank you.

Groom Narsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment