welcome note

News, photos, videos, events and other information on the wedding of Eunice Mbeyu Govi and Narshion Matai Ngao that will be on the 25th day of february 2011.

Monday 30 January 2012

Getting involved

"Msafiri ni aliye bandarini", goes the swahili saying to mean preparedness is vital for the traveler. Likewise, Eunice and I are not leaving it up for the day but are fully indulged into the issues and tasks required to accomplish our mission. I must admit I have been taking it easy lately until a few days ago when it was exactly one month to the date and we still haven't known quite some important facts and information. We have since been putting appointments - especially with the clergy men and influential elders - in getting to set what it will take to have the day a success.
We are calling on service providers at the moment. We have managed to set aside some amount that will go towards meeting the essentials, i.e. Food and drinks, transport, just to mention a few. Eunice has been articulate to the details of her dress, make up and utility clothing. She already has identified the official wedding Khanga (lesso), which goes with the saying "ndoa yenye furaha hubarikiwa.......". On my side I can only say it is getting exciting already. Its just that I can't get myself off my computer, but Yes, I am blogging here about it. I have collected some numbers of contacts that will help on that day i.e. photo man, video recorder, cooks, cake providers, and transport providers. I am still on the verge of making decisions on what we will get where and is it really what we need?
Well, help us with any ideas guys, contacts, suggestions, donations and anything that will help us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment