welcome note

News, photos, videos, events and other information on the wedding of Eunice Mbeyu Govi and Narshion Matai Ngao that will be on the 25th day of february 2011.

Wednesday 8 February 2012

The wedding scrum

Is there any institute that offers blogging courses and especially training on eloquence blogging? Well, looks like this is not my career guys. Anyway, today I have resurfaced with some info on how things are rolling out.
Over the past few days, I have been visiting my champs on various aspects - if I haven't come to your doorstep don't take it you are not my champ, I'll be coming tomorrow. I call these my champs because it takes everyone for something to happen. In the course of this time, we have been able to get ideas and contacts on various issues. To date, I find myself in an endless loop of calling people and forwarding this and that. The funniest part of this is that in everything we do, there is always something pending. I reflect on what's pending here and my list is like the tailor needs to call me on collection of my suite, Eunice is to lias with a brother in Nairobi for possible getting wedding rings at a discounted rate, we have not known where we will get decorations from, Ronny has disappeared into utter silence on where he is on him becoming a photo/video man and well, one of the best men hasn't sent their measurements!! At this juncture, Eunice is already fainting because it like everything is all pending. Well she is stressed, so am I but that is what it is. - a wedding scrum.
For those who are not familiar with scrums, these are short states of things during the preparation, design and development of something. The status updates of pieces here and there before the whole thing succeeds. Well, atleast I know this from our dev scrum meetings. Hehehehehehh - enjoy your evenings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment